ACT I (and only) Camden Town – 88 Parkway, London NW1 7AN, United Kingdom
Two characters: a junkie and Johnny Cash
– Can you give me some cash, Cash?
– Who the fuck are you?
– Just a man who needs some cash.
– What for, you prick?
– Me own business, Johhny, I am a fucking crack addict.
– Scum, this is what you are.
– Go fuck yourself!! AND YOU ARE OVERRATED, YOU DIRTY COUNTRY BASTARD ROCKER!!
– Oh, my… Oh, my… OH, MY GOD! IT HAPPENED!
– … … … …
– You’ve just brought me back to life, mate!
– Not my intention, sir… I-I-I j-j-j-just…
– I’d rather die young than grow old without you… Wow, nice. My voice, I am young again. LOOK AT ME, THE YOUNG ME!!
– … … … … … … …
– You’ve got powers, man, special ones…
– Are you gonna hit me with that guitar?
– What? No, no, no… fucking no, man!!
– Ok, ok… I am leaving, sir, I really need my bees and honey.
– Fine… I don’t need my Irish pig anymore, can you see?
– Awright geeezzaa! Laters!
– No, no, wait, blimey!!
– What do you want from me?
– I have the cash now, where is your dealer?